Selecting the appropriate portable hydraulic oil filter cart is extremely important:
It depends on the type of device/system and oil you’ve got. Grades of oil, water-oil emulsions, water-glycol, and artificial hydraulic fluids are fluids commonly used.
Amount of oil in machines, cleanliness, standards, tolerances of critical valves, number of machines etc. help us determine suitable filtration unit for fast ROI and cost savings on your investment.
For any hydraulic system basic operating principle remains an equivalent – generating force through non-compressible fluids
Fluid performs the subsequent four fundamental functions during a hydraulic system:
• It generates force and motion because the flow is modified to pressure.
• It resides during a space between different metal surfaces. It creates a seal that will help in eliminating pollutants by providing a pressure barrier.
• It acts as a lubricant for various metal surfaces.
• It cools down system components.
Portable Hydraulic Oil Filtration System Works at site
|MODEL||EP 200IN||FOCUS 200IN||EP 400 IN||FOCUS 400IN||FOCUS 400 L||EP 600 IN||FOCUS 600IN||FOCUS 600 L||EP 800 IN||FOCUS 800 IN||FOCUS 800 L||EP 1600 IN||FOCUS 1600 IN||FOCUS 1600L|
|NOS OF DEPTH FILTER (ACCURACY-0.1 MICRON)||1 NOS||1 NOS||2 NOS||2 NOS||1 NOS||3 NOS||3 NOS||2 NOS||4 NOS||4 NOS||3 NOS||8 NOS||8 NOS||6 NOS|
|NOS OF 5 MICRON DEPTH FILTER||NO||NO||NO||NO||1 NOS||NO||NO||1 NOS||NO||NO||1 NOS||NO||NO||2 NOS|
|MAGNETIC FILTER (FERROUS CONTAMINANT)||YES||YES||YES||YES||YES||YES||YES||YES||YES||YES||YES||YES||YES||YES|
|PRE-FILTER WASHABLE (50-100 MICRON)||YES||YES||YES||YES||YES||YES||YES||YES||YES||YES||YES||YES||YES||YES|
MODEL SELECTION CHART
CONTAMINATED OIL VERSUS FILTRATION
Contamination control involves not just removing particles but also keeps them from entering the system. If more particles are coming into the system from ingression points like breather point, hatches and seals than being removed, the system will never be clean. Therefore a balance of contaminant exclusion and contaminant removal methods is ideal.
While several other technologies are available to reinforce the skills of a typical filter, the simplest advice would be to thoroughly evaluate the filter system currently installed then develop an action plan –Our support can help you suggest an ideal system for your application.
UNEXPECTED HYDRAULIC FAILURES
Pollutants can enter hydraulic systems by various ways:
• During the manufacturing and production process, many contaminants remain within the system like dirt, metal, and rubber particles from seals and hoses, welding slag, debris and rust from machine components, and sand from castings, etc.
• While adding the fluid, a number of the pollutants enter the framework a method or another. This occurs because oil isn’t clean and isn’t filtered well before putting it inside the mechanism.
• During normal hours of operation, systems can receive internal pollution as a results of standard wear and tear in some parts. The continuous pump rotation could also be taken as an example.
• Pollutants enter the system externally during normal working hour. They may enter through loose seals, breather caps, and other sorts of openings.
Without any regular maintenance, fluid conditioning & preventive measures, component failure etc, persist for an extended time may result in costly downtime. To remove these contaminants, conduct a comprehensive fluid analysis-CALL US FOR FLUID ANALYSIS
PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE:
This stands true for our hydraulic filtration systems also-
• The round reservoir must be neat and clean
• Conducting proper flushing of all systems before preliminary starting
• The reservoir must have a best quality breathers attached
• Confirm that the fluid being added must reach the precise specifications during addition
• Filter all the fluid down the reservoir periodically with the assistance of an A-Grade hydraulic filter cart within the sort of a kidney loop
• Confirm that the hydraulic hoses are plugged in well while repairing the system
It’s imperative to change the filters after a selected number of hours .
- maintains oil quality at least 2 to 5 grades cleaner than new oil.
- reduces machine hydraulic repairs at least 25% to 35%.
- reduces waste oil disposal volume 40% to 75%.
- ultra fine filtration (0.1 micron) with water removal capability.
- provides significant economic payback.
- environmental benefits.