CASE STUDY - OIL FILTRATION
ROI- 8 months-HYDRAULIC OIL FILTRATION MACHINEA cardboard compacting company –HORIZONTAL BAILER, with multiple plantsLocation North India.
The manufacturer was purchasing 1000 Ltrs of Hydraulic oil Grade 68, every 8 months for replacing heavily contaminated oil in the hydraulic sump tank for each machine.
The manufacturer contacted us for resolution and rescue from existing recurring purchases.
A suitable filtration unit was suggested by us and the results of the portable machine Focus 400 IN led to an ROI of fewer than 8 months for the customer.
- Machine breakdown and valve failures
- Leakages from seals
- Investment in purchases for oil every 6 months
- Pump malfunctions and repair costs
- Due to the inherent nature of business lot of dust was present
BREATHER ON HYDRAULIC OIL TANK WAS INSTALLED
- A dedicated filtration unit focus 400in was installed in closed-loop
- Ultra fine cellulose media removed contaminants with an accuracy of 0.1 micron and routine moisture
- Our technician trained the staff for simple push-button operation and audible alarm and clogging indication
- Extended oil life
- Almost zero downtime
- Reduced labour cost
- Lower carbon footprints and hence environmental benefits
THE CUSTOMER HAS GOT INSTALLED 3 NOS EQUIPMENT IN PLANT -1, FOR OTHER PLANTS COMMISSIONING AT PRIORITY.