Skip to content
ROI- 8 months-HYDRAULIC OIL FILTRATION MACHINE
A cardboard compacting company –HORIZONTAL BAILER, with multiple plants
Location North India.
The manufacturer was purchasing 1000 Ltrs of Hydraulic oil Grade 68, every 8 months for replacing heavily contaminated oil in the hydraulic sump tank for each machine.
The manufacturer contacted us for resolution and rescue from existing recurring purchases.
A suitable filtration unit was suggested by us and the results of portable machine Focus 400 IN led to an ROI of fewer than 8 months for the customer.
- MACHINE BRAKDOWN AND VALVE FAILURES
- LEAKAGES FROM SEALS
- INVESTMENT IN PURCHASES FOR OIL EVERY 6 MONTHS
- PUMP MALFUNCTIONS AND REPAIR COSTS
- DUE TO INHERENT NATURE OF BUSINESS LOT OF DUST WAS PRESENT
BREATHER ON HYDRAULIC OIL TANK WAS INSTALLED
- DEDICATED FILTRATION UNIT FOCUS 400IN WAS INSTALLED IN CLOSED LOOP
- ULTRA FINE CELLULOSE MEDIA REMOVED CONTAMINANTS WITH ACCURACY OF 0.1 MICRON AND ROUTINE MOISTURE
- OUR TECHNICIAN TRAINED THE STAFF FOR SIMPLE PUSH BUTTON OPERATION AND AUDIBLE ALARM AND CLOGGING INDICATION
- EXTENDED OIL LIFE
- ALMOST ZERO DOWNTIME
- REDUCED LABOUR COST
- LOWER CARBON FOOTPRINTS AND HENCE ENVIRONMENTAL BENEFITS
THE CUSTOMER HAS GOT INSTALLED 3 NOS EQUIPMENT IN PLANT -1, FOR OTHER PLANTS COMMISSIONING AT PRIORITY.